KRUPP L3H Wehrmacht lastkraftwagen - BY SPECIAL ORDER ONLY
In 1928 Krupp introduced its first offroad truck (6x4) L3H. The vehicle had 6-cilinder carbureted engine producing 90HP, a 4-speed transmission, an auxiliary gearshift for road or offroad speed, and live rear axles with individual locking differentials. In the middle of the truck was a motor driven winch with 3ton towing capability. In year 1936, the engine was upgraded to 110HP. The clearest indentifying marks are two hatches on the engine hood in place of cooling louvers. In the Wehrmacht this vehicle was used with a wide variety of bodies. These trucks were used as cargo trucks, radio trucks, photography trucks, spotlight trucks, artillery toving trucks and etc. These vehicles were deployed by Wehrmacht in France, Poland, Russia, Africa and etc.